- We live on the property so you will see us working, walking, and driving around on our golf carts at almost any hour of the day or night. We aren't spying on you; we are doing what you paid us to do.
- Your right to a peaceful, safe, and quiet stay at our home is why we do not allow non-registered vehicles to drive through the cabin areas. EVERY car must have a car pass BEFORE driving beyond the office parking lot. Late arrivals to your group MAY NOT drive through the property to find you without stopping at the office first. This is the only way we have of ensuring that strangers are not on the property potentially endangering your family.
- We take fire safety VERY seriously. Please join us in our vigilance.
- Although we enjoy our work and love to chat with guests, when security issues arise, even minor ones, we shift gears and put on our tough cop faces and handle things so that you can continue to enjoy your stay. That's not us being unwelcoming; it's us taking care of our business and your vacation.
- We have rules and suggestions that help keep everyone safe and comfortable. You can read them in our guestbook pages by clicking the tab above. Every rule was put into place because somebody did something that we thought we didn't have to have a rule about.
A Word or Two About Security
Comments made by a guest that was here over the July Fourth holiday have us thinking about security and how it is perceived by our guests. Here's what we want you to know: