Cabins on Lake Whitey Family Reunion Guidelines
- In our cabins on Lake Whitney, offer sleeping
accommodations for 46 adults and up to 32 children under age 12.
(Children over 12 count as adults.) Three
overnight, full hookup RV sites are available; each will
accommodate 2 adults and 2 children. No tent or pop-up
sites are available. Individual cabin and RV site
occupancy will be strictly enforced.
- You should not send invitations to a number of people that exceeds our maximum capacity. Our facility is designed for a specific number of people and it is not possible to add more, even as day visitors. Do not expect that extended family members can simply rent rooms elsewhere and come here for the reunion.
- Groups of 15 or more require a 3 night minimum stay on all cabins and RV sites June 1 to Aug 30. (4 nights on major holiday weekends) There are no exceptions to this rule.
- Rates will be the prevailing rate on
the date of the reunion, not the booking date. No
- A credit card is required to hold the initial reservation. Individual rooms should have the first night's deposit paid by credit card no later than 60 days prior to arrival. At that time, the reunion planner should cancel all rooms not individually guaranteed, or the original credit card used to secure the reunion will be charged. The initial card used to hold the reservation will also be charged for all damages to public areas and those caused by any guests who cannot pay themselves.
- The cancellation period is 60 days. The first night's deposits are non-refundable. Full charges will be incurred on reservations cancelled less than 60 days prior to arrival.
- From September 15 to May 31, Visitors not staying in cabins will be charged a $10 per person day use fee, regardless of age or length of stay. All vehicles and visitors must register in the office upon arrival. The number of visitors is limited to 2 per cabin with a maximum of 10.
- During the months of June, July, and August we do not allow ANY extra visitors.
- The restaurant on site is open to the public on Friday and Saturday evenings. Advance reservations are required if you plan to dine with us on those nights.
- We also offer take out food for your group on Friday and Saturday nights if ordered at least one week in advance.
- There are several grassy outdoor gathering areas. Picnic tables are provided at each cabin, but you should provide your own tables for group gatherings.
- A large barbecue grill is available near the Bunkhouse cabin
- No loud music, games, or gatherings that would disturb other guests, and no public drunkenness.